So I noticed that iNeeds and a couple other plugins aren't working correctly in my savegame. with iNeeds in particular, I have animations set to working when I drink/eat and that doesn't work. Also, when my character does eat or drink, it doesn't affect the hunger/thirst meters. Things I've tried:
- I've disable/enabled iNeeds.
- I've used savetools to delete the forms and script
- re-downloaded and re-installed iNeeds
with EFF and XPSME, they just aren't working correctly for whatever reasons.
- EFF, whenever I open the 'Magic' option, it's an instant CTD
- XPSME, I can't open the 'Styles' menu in MCM
I can't think of anything else to do to fix this.. any help would be appreciated
NOTE: When I start the game with 'coc qasmoke', iNeeds works perfectly. However, when I go to my savegame, they don't so I figure the issue has to be something with the savegames