Beyond the Sea

BaldurAnthology

"Nay, that it certainly isn't. I usually bunk down in a room not too far from here. I need to move some things to make the path safe for ye, otherwise.. you end up like mister crispy over there. Hold on." She walked towards the corridor, hips swaying, and hair flowing out behind her slightly. She took a slight running start and shimmied along the bulkhead again, dropping safely down on the other side. She used her telekinesis to pull a couple loose crates out, and dropped them into the water. Using the machete, she smashed a few others into pieces, using the long sides to create a crude bridge.

"Walk on the bridge, hold on to the ceiling bulkhead, you should have no problems. Take your time, try not to die. You're the first sane one I've seen in at least a year."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bathysphere didn't take long to get to the Kashmir Restaurant, and soon surfaced at the entrance. Dylan got out, looked about, and stood still for a good two minutes, listening. He deduced it was relatively clear (for a war zone) and walked toward the main bar, where all his needs were awaiting him behind a wooden counter.

Siobhan dropped the cable, relieved. She pulled out an Eve Hypo, noting with some worry that she would need more soon, and stabbed herself in the arm, with a slight whimper. She led the way along several passages, and came to a door with a combination lock. She pushed the rotating combo into the lock and the door slid open. She gestured at the appartment she had been living in since her old one flooded out. It had 3 bedrooms, as well as an office, a living area, and a bathroom.

"Here we are then! Now, don't be gettin any ideas! I may have invited you to my place, but I'm not the type of girl to just sleep with you first night I met you. Maybe the second, if I've had a few drinks, eh?" She joked, nudging Charles and giving him bawdy wink.

He was definitely in his element, with booze everywhere there was nothing more that Dylan could want. He figured he might as well just live here, behind the bar, with an unlimited source of EVE derived from his gene tonic and these drinks. He actually got so excited that he began setting the room ablaze, just because he could. Drink some, burn some; drink more, burn more.

It wasn't long before he was completely smashed, and the room was burnt everywhere but the bar. He fell over, and it all went black..

Edited by nethgros

Siobhan giggled, nodding at that. She went into the kitchen area and grabbed a couple drinks, and some food, noting with some concern that she was running low on that too. She handed some of the food and a bottle of whisky, her drink of choice, to Charles and took a seat in her favorite armchair. She took off her boots, revealing smallish, dainty feet, and curled her legs under her slightly.

"So, how did you end up in this nightmare? By the way, The bedroom behind my chair is mine. You're free to take one of the others."

Charles Meriwether Greenrose - Siobhan's Apartment

"Thanks for the food and the room." Charles said before praying quickly and taking a bite.

He swallowed before explaining how he ended in Rapture. "Well, I'm pretty new in town. I came here a couple weeks ago right before things went south to visit a friend of mine that moved her some years back. Barry Reynolds was his name. We were taking a stroll through the city when we heard the reports of the riots in this part of town. We tried to run back to his apartment and dig in to wait out the ruckus, but well, we got separated not far from his house. I made it there, but he didn't. Found him dead in a hallway not ten minutes later, carved up by one of those splicers. Been trying to stay alive ever since...seeing if there's anyone else down here that needs a helping hand. I guess I'm soft like that." Charles said.