Beyond the Sea

BaldurAnthology

Siobhan got up and walked over to Charles's seat, and gave him a hug. Pulling away, she returned to her seat, and sat down.

"That is terrible! I am sorry for your loss. As for me, well you know I came down here to test Plasmids. That's all there is to me, really. I used to be a gymnast, also used to do a little parkour for fun and exercise, so I know what I can climb on and what I can't. Been here two years now. I really miss me family, but luckily I found a few working communication terminals, so my family knows I'm alright. What about you? Got any family? Friends?" She gets up and sits down on his lap, whispering into his ear,

"Or someone special to you?" (OOC NOTE. She's just a bit tipsy right now, and being flirty. Feel free to push her away.)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles Meriwether Greenrose - Siobhan's Apartment

Charles leaned back in his seat. "No, not really. I've always been something of a loner. Barry was the only guy I kept in contact with after I left the army. We were in the Delta Force together. After I retired from it, I was planning to go to an engineering college like both of my parents had. 'Course, now this has happened."

Siobhan took another deep drink from her bottle of Whiskey and cuddled closer, feeling her mind buzz with the pleasant glow of the alcohol. She kissed Charles on the cheek, and muttered,

"I am terribly sorry to hear of all the bad things that happened to you. Perhaps your luck may be starting to turn around, hmm? It seems mine already has." She took another drink from her bottle.

Siobhan allowed herself to be nudged, slightly disappointed, off Charles's lap, as he wanted to get some sleep. She tossed her whiskey bottle outside into the corridor, where it shattered, and locked the door with the combo lock. She slipped into her room, turning the lights down, and undressed. She could wear her night-dress, but wasn't feeling too steady on her feet right now, and didn't want to go hunting for it, instead collapsing onto her bed in her black lingerie.

Charles Meriwether Greenrose: Siobhan's Apartment

Charles entered one of the other bedrooms and propped his AK up against the nightstand beside the bed. He then lay his Mac10 on it before removing his shoes and lying down. He didn't bother removing his kevlar vest. Despite his fatigue, he had trouble falling asleep, though. He had been taking cat naps for the past couple of weeks since the splicers didn't much care what time of day it was. Now though, he had a slight sense of security, being in a sealed place that they hadn't been able to access so far. In time, he drifted off to an uneasy sleep.

When he finally woke up, Dylan had a massive hangover that threatened to pull him back under the shroud of darkness. He cursed his bad habits, looking around at the destruction he caused, and the bottles he drank. He grabbed a bag and threw several bottles of fine liquors into it, along with a bottle of water which he proceeded to drink. He wasn't really sure what to do now, since he didn't want to go home quite yet, so he figured he might as well explore the area. He jumped over the counter, looked at the hallways leading away from here, and chose one with his infallible method of eenie-meenie-miney-moe. He wandered down the hall of his choosing, his bag on his back, one hand of his head, and the other carrying his water.

Siobhan slept for a long time, and woke to the sound of Charles sleeping in the other room. For a few minutes she was in a minor panic, not remembering that she had brought a sane survivor into her shelter and went into the other room, clad in her black lacy undies clutching a shotgun, until she saw who it was. She immediately relaxed, and blushed at her own panic. She walked back to her own room, and dressed in clean clothes and her coat, pulling her fingerless gloves onto her hands, clenching a fist and enjoying the quiet creak of the leather. She put her coat on, and put her gun across her back, loosed her hair, and left the apartment, locking the door behind her so that Charles could sleep safely. She went out for her morning scavenge, eventually tracking down a small stash of eve hypos, about 6 of them. She also found a Sonic Boom plasmid, and decided to take that with her. Perhaps Charles would like it. She made her way back home, and opened and locked the door as normal. She called out,

"Hey, Charlie? Breakfast is on, and I got something for you!"

Charles Meriwether Greenrose: Siobhan's Apartment

Charles stirred lazily in the bed for a few seconds before sitting up and shaking his head. No substantial sleep in weeks had made him groggy from his latest slumber. He shrugged it off though, and put on his shoes and grabbed his weaponry before heading into the kitchen.

"Morning. Say something about breakfast, did you?" He asked as he took a seat.