Baily

Can we make a trash bag character playable race? I know there are a few free 3dmodels out there....

Dont know if I can link to other websites on here so ask me if you want a link to a 3d model trashbag.

On another note. Can we get a playable T-rex race? There are also plenty of free use 3d models of them out there...~

(And before you ask me why I dont make it myself, I have almost absolutely no knowledge about modding. I could learn, but I have a feeling it'd take me a few years to get to this level...)

Apologies if there are already mods like these out there, if so please send me a link to them~

And last of all, thankyou for taking time out of your busy day to read this.

~Baily

• 2 weeks later...

ungandan knuckle as a conjure spell or follower would be neat.. or a one punch man mod.. not that one with the fus ro dah attached to the unarmed.. I would like one like the Fallout 4 or Fallout New Vegas one.. a Punch that really sends enemies flying.. well.. those are some joke mods idea, but about a t rex.. It reminds me of a serious mod I wanted, revered argonian.. a separate race mod for argonian but a little remodeled and retextured to look similar to the revered dragon.. a preset for the legendary dragon also would be cool, I just like how alien the revered one look.. and the legendary has that "three-eyed eye" well.. not going to happen but I like to share :)