Use this for your Custom.ini from now on!

wolfmoonstar

Hello everyone,

As you know with the latest patches for 76, using the old system *1* doesn't work so well. I've been watching the forums here and Bethesda and it seems a few people found a way out of this. See *2*.

*1*

[Archive]

sResourceArchive2List = SeventySix - blah blah blah...., mod1.ba2, mod2.ba2, etc

*2*

[Archive]

sResourceIndexFileList = mod1.ba2, mod2.ba2, mod3.ba2, etc

Note, you cannot use sResourceArchiveMisc or sResourceArchive2List in your 76Custom.ini anymore with this method, and you will not need to. Nor will you need to mod your Custom.ini after each patch. I have tested it with a few mods without issue from any of them. My archive list below:

[Archive]

sResourceIndexFileList = , UnderwearLight.ba2, HarnessDark.ba2, CapsTin.ba2, EnhancedBlood - Textures.ba2, EnhancedBlood - Meshes.ba2, Glowing Scorched.ba2, EVB76 - Meshes.ba2, EVB76 - Textures.ba2, Aster Visibility Retexture.ba2, TDress.BA2, GarbOfM.ba2, NoGoldMask.ba2, BlackWetsuit.ba2, BetterInventory.ba2, OldRepair.ba2, Ceanos - LootBag.ba2, NukaGirl_V2.ba2, BlackNGS.ba2, Prismatic_Lasers_76_DarkBlue.ba2

*** All credit goes to the awesome modders who discovered this and made my life easier...just wanted to pass on the information!

[Archive]
sResourceIndexFileList = SeventySix - Textures01.ba2, SeventySix - Textures02.ba2, SeventySix - Textures03.ba2, SeventySix - Textures04.ba2, SeventySix - Textures05.ba2, SeventySix - Textures06.ba2,UHDmap.ba2,BetterInventory.ba2,BobbleGlow.ba2,CapsTin.ba2,Glow.ba2,Glowing Cap Stashes.ba2,Glowing Fiber Optics.ba2,Glowing Mineral Nodes.ba2,ore_glow.ba2,Glowing Lead.ba2,Glowing Magazines.ba2,Glowing Mines.ba2,Glowing Nukacola.ba2,Glowing Plastic.ba2,Glowing Scorched.ba2,Glowing Screws.ba2,Glowing Springs.ba2,Glowing Traps.ba2,GlowingMeatPileBakaMain.ba2,GlowingMeatPileBakaTextures.ba2,GreenPip.ba2,LockpickingBar.ba2,MakeBalloonsNotBags.ba2,ModBoxGlow.ba2,mound2chest.ba2,OldRepair.ba2,PerkLoadoutManager.ba2,plant_glow.ba2,Power Armor Clean HUD.ba2,SaveEverything.ba2,ShowHealth.ba2,SilentSuperSledge.BA2,

Still have the problem of losing the map animated functions, map works but the player bases dont have the cog or show the shop pop-up. so the only way i know its to cut mods to 28 out of the 30+ mods

Edited by dogbertx

[Archive]

sResourceIndexFileList = SeventySix - Textures01.ba2, SeventySix - Textures02.ba2, SeventySix - Textures03.ba2, SeventySix - Textures04.ba2, SeventySix - Textures05.ba2, SeventySix - Textures06.ba2,UHDmap.ba2,BetterInventory.ba2,BobbleGlow.ba2,CapsTin.ba2,Glow.ba2,Glowing Cap Stashes.ba2,Glowing Fiber Optics.ba2,Glowing Mineral Nodes.ba2,ore_glow.ba2,Glowing Lead.ba2,Glowing Magazines.ba2,Glowing Mines.ba2,Glowing Nukacola.ba2,Glowing Plastic.ba2,Glowing Scorched.ba2,Glowing Screws.ba2,Glowing Springs.ba2,Glowing Traps.ba2,GlowingMeatPileBakaMain.ba2,GlowingMeatPileBakaTextures.ba2,GreenPip.ba2,LockpickingBar.ba2,MakeBalloonsNotBags.ba2,ModBoxGlow.ba2,mound2chest.ba2,OldRepair.ba2,PerkLoadoutManager.ba2,plant_glow.ba2,Power Armor Clean HUD.ba2,SaveEverything.ba2,ShowHealth.ba2,SilentSuperSledge.BA2,

Still have the problem of losing the map animated functions, map works but the player bases dont have the cog or show the shop pop-up. so the only way i know its to cut mods to 28 out of the 30+ mods

SeventySix - Textures01.ba2, SeventySix - Textures02.ba2, SeventySix - Textures03.ba2, SeventySix - Textures04.ba2, SeventySix - Textures05.ba2, SeventySix - Textures06.ba2

Remove all of that. With the index file list, only input the mods themselves. You don't need any of the base file data.

• 2 weeks later...

Since Patch 10 you do not need to add the vanilla Ba2 entries to the sResourceArchive2List because Bethesda implemented hardcoded loading of the vanilla archives. All you have to do is place this in your Fallout76Custom.ini:

[Archive]

sResourceArchive2List = your mod names

This new implementation by Bethesda ensures that all vanilla archive WILL load no matter what. Your mods will still load after the vanilla ones when placed in the empty listing.