I can't get skyrim to run with Vortex

Aikonyx

So i recently came back to Skyrim and wannted to check out some of the mods, having to switch to Vortex since NMM is no longer supported hasn't worked at all for me.

So right now i have 96 Mods installed, most of which very standart stuff, and the thing is i had almost all of these mods before and even more with NMM, i had roughly 140 on there. And now even after spending roughly 2 hours with reading and guide videos, i still can't get further than the Play button on the Launcher. I even went through the Load order and Conflicts one by one the way it was suggested on the modsites. I tried this about 4 different ways, everytime a different outcome (Talking about the Vortex Notifications and such) and still everytime i start SKSE, Press play, Nothing.

Maybe someone has some advice on how to fix this?

So i recently came back to Skyrim and wannted to check out some of the mods, having to switch to Vortex since NMM is no longer supported hasn't worked at all for me.

So right now i have 96 Mods installed, most of which very standart stuff, and the thing is i had almost all of these mods before and even more with NMM, i had roughly 140 on there. And now even after spending roughly 2 hours with reading and guide videos, i still can't get further than the Play button on the Launcher. I even went through the Load order and Conflicts one by one the way it was suggested on the modsites. I tried this about 4 different ways, everytime a different outcome (Talking about the Vortex Notifications and such) and still everytime i start SKSE, Press play, Nothing.

NMM is still being updated, if you scroll down the Vortex download Page, you can download the newest version of NMM, so, you didn't HAVE to switch to Vortex.

Do you have SKSE_Loader.exe, and skyrim.exe and skyrimlauncher.exe set to run as Administrator?

If so, set them to run normally.

NMM is still being updated, if you scroll down the Vortex download Page, you can download the newest version of NMM, so, you didn't HAVE to switch to Vortex.

Do you have SKSE_Loader.exe, and skyrim.exe and skyrimlauncher.exe set to run as Administrator?

If so, set them to run normally.

Guess not reading carefully in the first place has come to bite me in the arse. Thanks for the advice, i will do this with NMM which worked before. Thank you a lot!