[LE] Scripting help for specific items and unique stands

MelissaS52

When a cell 'Resets' all scripts living in that cell will also "RESET", to forbid a script / activator to reset you need to Double Click the activator and "UNCHECK" the "RESPOND" flag that's right above the "OK" button.

This must be done to all your activators one by one that you don't want them to 'Reset'.

Unchecking the "RESPOND" flag will keep the script / activator in the state that you left it the last time you used it.

* Recheck the script i posted because i've removed a few things that was meant for my use and i modified them today for your use.

I hope it helps and have a happy modding.

EDIT: greyday01, i'm a fast reader and through my second read i saw that you have found the fix, sorry for my post.

Edited by maxarturo

No problem Maxarturo. I just wish the tutorials I watched had mentioned this. I really didn't want to need to post an update for my mod. Oh well. There are a few cosmetic changes I want also. Can you believe I played a playthrough that had finished 90% of all the quests before I found this problem? It's so hard to find and swat all the bugs in a mod no matter how carefully you check.