Does any other skyrim Modder interested on Making Lego custom Mini-Figure Project?

kardienlupus

I know it's Off-Topic and It's not right place to upload this. But I love Skyrim. I start my internet life with it, I have depression and have only little courage. Here and LL forum is only place I currently visit. So, I decide to upload this. In short here and LL are two of my only place active on entire Internets.

Since to know about Skyrim- How much modder and poele did great on their own job and even create separate game like Enderal. So, I ask in here skillful people. make custom Lego print on existed Lego piece like modding. Then selling it on profit and give some of profit to modding donation. Lego currently have open policy on modding. general Lego modding and reselling started more than l0 years before but Lego doesn't do noting. Much like Bethesda usually not touching modding. in case Lego do more. They didn't touch for reselling.

Secondary reason why I ask in here, Because I both like lego and skyrim. my two favorite things.

Below is detail.

I suggest Lego Custom figure Project together to make profit and donation money for moddding.

Hello, People. I'm do selling Oxford and Lego Block selling job as my sub-work But, I want to step further. I'm asking ans start this project.

Can I ask do small drawing work? it's co-work and I'm willing to pay for you. It take only little time it's actually sub-job aren't main work.

It's about Lego mini-Figure(small toy person you get from Lego) I have plan for using Lego Mini-Figure materials to reprinting it UV printer-sadly original Lego level of pad printing are too expensive- with custom texture or picture to make modded custom one; and selling it.

But, I'm lacking skill do make texture of drawing picture work. I never good at it. Can I ask making picture for it? work together?

If you do I will give good part of profit-well we can adjust with chat. and we can use that profit for supporting modding. I already support modder BadDog who's in LL

I did Project test once. I did in it South Korean Market. By Only changing accessory of Mini-Figures-in Skyrim view adding modding Items- then selling it-that time government army of Lego pirate line-. Result large stock selling within 2 days it almost selling boon in South Korean market.

Their will be no legal problem. Already dozen of custom modding Lego Mini-Figures selling team are there on Internets but Lego only do Law suit on Chinese company who illegal copy the Lego Product. As long as using Lego Material they don't care. They did for more than 10 years, keep that Policy.

I will using UV Printer, it has little lower quality than Lego pad printer. But cheaper and produce fine quality. It can aim medium Priced market not best-est but still good. their are many people want custom but don't have enough money.

Please send message to me my mail [email protected] Thanks for reading this message.

Again, I'm sorry for uploading this Off-Topic stuff to Skyrim.

Post this on a lego forum. Discussing custom lego Skyrim figures is not something that can be tolerated on a site for modding video games. Go post this elsewhere or post an actual mod suggestion someone can actually produce something with.

Ok, I'm bit afraid to new forum. But I will go Lego forum.