Floatingbars wont go away

speaker60

So im having the CTD issue with the floating healthbars there are many threads about the issue when used with shyhud or less-intrusivehud

Basicly if floatingbars isnt installed a certain way it causes a crash when its trying to be used so anything combat related any hostile npc being near you and any attacking anything combat related instant ctd

So i did what had been said to fix the issue by moving the 3 files

floatingwidget.swf

hud_extension.swf

hud_extension_config.txt

from the exported folder to the interface folder

This dose not fix the issue it crashes all the same

So i think well i dont want it anyway ill just remove it

So i delete those files along with the hudextension.dll file form the skse folder

Yet i still get crashes and in the split second before the crash i see the floatingbar appear as if its not deleted

So okay perhaps those files exist elsewhere i use MO lets check the overwrite folder nope not there

So i scan my entire machine for all 4 of these files nothing they do not exist on my machine

Yet the floatingbar still persists in my game if i walk upto a city guard and attack for one second i see the floatingbar(i do see the vanilla enemy bar also i see both im not mistaking this bar as vanilla it is the floatingbar) i then ctd

So im stuck how can i fix something that dosnt exist how can a removed mod do this

I tried a newgame its the same so its not some sort of persisting save thing the floatingbar dosnt use scripts anyway

My best guess is the floating healthbar is in side a bsa somewhere iv been looking inside alot of them(i have loads) cant see anything

sooooo my brain huts so if anyone can help share brain power because i would love to know what the logic is here

I assume there is a reason but like what the actual ****