Modded Follower Invisible Body

Arkael502

Hey guys so I recently found a follower I wanted to use in game (Victoria Velina) and found a SSE version of her I'll put the link at the end. At first I just downloaded all the files I wanted and put them into my vortex and turn on the game, but when I came in she didn't have a body. So I've tried a couple different things, at first I thought maybe the mod wasn't transfered from base skyrim to SSE correctly so I tried to do it on my own after watching video and in the end the same thing happened except this time the fact mesh was messed up aswell. So I tried downloading all the SSE files from the website again and put them all into one archive. After doing so I tried to load up the game and I'm still having the same issue! I'm running XPMSE so I'm not sure if its a skeleton issues and at this point I'm completely stumped. Please help!

http://www.skyrim-beautification-project.com/se/mods/victoria/index.htm

Still having the same issues, I've tried replacing all the meshes for Victoria and giving her meshes from another random follower mod and it still has her body invisible. I then used the meshes the mod comes with and tried replacing the textures this time and all it did was change her the skin color of her head but her body remains invisible. I would really appreciate help from someone, I am completely lost with this and have to idea what could possibly be the issue at this point.

Edited by Arkael502

So I opened up the creation kit and I noticed a couple things. First in the render panel for Victoria when you put preview on full her body doesnt show just a huge red triangle around below her head, and when I checked the errors page a few lines stood out to me that read Unable to Map bone NPC L Item01-03 and NPC R item01-03. I'll upload pictures I took of these. Are these why she's a floating head in my game with an invisible body and how do I fix it? I have very little experience with Nif Skope so I don't have the foggiest idea how to fix it.

• 11 months later...