In any Nexus Mod Page "Posts" window, content edits are not reflected after the "submit" button is clicked, but instead the original unedited text reappears after the "grayout" that occurs any time the Submit button is clicked.

Pressing Firefox's or MIE's Circle-Curly Arrow to reload the page reloads the unedited content, and pressing edit again to re-do the edit results in the original unedited text being displayed for editing, followed by a site error on pressing the Submit button after re-editing the text. The error ranges from a "something went wrong try again later" generic message to the site freezing, necessitating navigation away from Nexus then back in to wherever I was.

The only reliable way I have found to force the site to display my edited text without 8-10 page reloads is to navigate away from the site and then NOT use the "notification" link to get back to the page I was editing but instead manually navigate back to the page. Apparently, unlike the Reload icon, manually navigating away and then back forces a full page reload and almost always results in the edited post being correctly displayed. This suggests that my edits were "there" (in website limbo somewhere) all along but Nexus simply failed to display them until forced to do so by my clunky, time-consuming workaround.

This is more than an inconvenience. Please fix it. Thanks.