Ring around the pond

Aeiri

Hi folks,

I am trying to figure out what is causing this video issue (see image). This blue "ribbon" around my bodies of water is not consistent. It only appears around some of my ponds and lakes native to FO4. I have tried updating my AMD drivers; I use an AMD Radeon RX 580. I've adjusted different settings levels. I've removed my mods down to vanilla. I've uninstalled and re-installed. I've searched through tweak documents and searched bug fixes. The closest thing that I can find that is close to this issue is for Forest Grove https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23607/? but it is in a "block" pattern because of the tiles in the scene, where mine surrounds where the water and the land meet. I have seen my bodies of water without the "ribbon" around them, so it still very well could be a mod. Like I said, I have removed all of my mods and systematically put them back in with no luck finding the culprit. I have tried various water mods to see if that might help, but no luck there either. I am really at a loss for this issue and it is difficult to ignore when I'm playing.

I am using an MSI Z170A SU mobo, with an Intel i3-6320 quad-core CPU, an AMD Radeon RX 580 w/ 8GB RAM, 16GB Corsair DDR4 2400 MHz RAM, Corsair GS700 liquid cooler, a 700 watt power supply, Win10 x64 v1903 Home, wrapped inside an NZXT full tower. It's about 2 yrs old and the weakest thing I have on my rig is the i3 processor. It has always been able to run Fallout 4 and Skyrim without a hitch, until now.

Any words of wisdom out there? I am no stranger to troubleshooting or to modding, but this one has me stumped.

Thanks in advance.

Aeiri

Edited by Aeiri