Oblivion official plugins

I own Oblivion on GOG, however I decided to also buy an old retail version of the game. I figure that whatever tweaks were made as part of the GOG release might have some effect on old mods (it did for me with their version of Morrowind). I've installed it recently and just noticed in the load order: no official plugins (the case for the GotY retail version, I've learned). Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles are there of course, but no Spell Tomes, Unearthing Mehrune's Razor, etc. Which got me thinking... since I own the plugins with my GOG copy of the game, would it be a) possible, and b) at all permissible, to copy them over from a GOG installation to my retail version installation, all in working (and legally above board) order?

I can say that you can legally do whatever you want at home. Publicly releasing dlc's is prohibited though. If you have file trees to play with it seems possible to mix them to me. If bsa's are involved, it may be wise to extract the contents and manually place the files. I suggest 'bsa unpacker' if needed, just google it.

Did you buy GOTY or GOTY Deluxe?
The only listing I see, on GOG, says this:
And I am currently playing it, and I have all of the DLC mentioned

YOu should check GOG and make sure they didn't upgrade you from GOTY to GOTY Deluxe, without you knowing, (IE you could have it installed and didn't know they bumped you up to DELUXE version) because GOTY DELUXE is the ONLY version of Oblivion on GOG.

When you buy this game, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls Chapter II: Daggerfall will be added to your GOG.com account for free!

The following content is included in the The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe

• Fighter's Stronghold Expansion
    Live the life of a noble warrior in this expansive castle with private quarters, grand dining hall, and a wine cellar.
  • Knights of the Nine Quest
    Vanquish the evil that has been released upon the land. New dungeons, characters, quests, and mysteries await.
  • Shivering Isles
    See a world created in Sheogorath's own image, one divided between Mania and Dementia and unlike anything you've experienced in Oblivion.
  • Spell Tome Treasures
    Get these books and find low and high-level spells, as well as new powerful spells with multiple effects added.
  • Vile Lair
    An underwater multilevel hideout for evil players to find refuge, providing your character with safe haven.
  • Mehrune's Razor
    Conquer one of the deepest and most challenging dungeons in all of Cyrodiil to claim this fearsome weapon.
  • The Thieves Den
    Uncover a famous pirate's lost ship and claim it for your own. Designed for stealth-based characters.
  • Wizard's Tower
    In the frozen mountains of Cyrodiil stands Frostcrag Spire, a tower of wonders for your magic-oriented character.
  • Orrery
    Harness the power of the stars. Rebuild the Orrery to unlock the secrets of this Mages Guild Inner Sanctum.
  • Horse Armor Pack
    Tamriel is a dangerous place. Protect your horse from danger with this beautiful handcrafted armor.

I'm not sure you'd have to unpack the bsa's?
I'm looking at my gog install now, and I see...

DLCBattlethorneCastle.bsa + DLCBattlethorne.esp
DLCVileLair.bsa + DLCVileLair.esp etc

So it looks like you could just copy them over and plop them in your Oblivion folder and they should work as-is