Any news yet on skse64 and skyui_se yet

moonraker481

Whatever you've done, I don't know, but I'm still using SkyUI without a problem, and that's having just updated to 1_5_80 and SKSE64 2_0_16. The first thing I would suggest is to double check your installation. Remember that, when you install SKSE64's current version, you should have SKSE64_1_5_80.dll and manually remove SKSE64_1_5_73.dll (or whatever older version you were using.) If you have both the new and old .dll in the directory, you will have problems.

complete fresh install, deleted everything, purged Skyrim files, mod files, SKSE files, everything was gone. Still same errors. lol. run as admin, nope. Idk. I don't think the download link for me is working because I don't believe I get all of the right files out of the 7z that I should, something must go wrong on that end.

Literally all I did was download the new version of SKSE64 and install it.

If there's something wrong, it's on your system.

That my game was new so it never had any version of skse64 on it but I did learn one thing and was how to check if it is running and it said the script command could not be fone that's all I got.

Why don't you tell us WHERE you installed it?

Because if you can't run the command for SKSE64 from the console, then you've installed it in the wrong place.

Did you make sure that

skse64_1_5_80.dll

skse64_loader.exe

skse64_steam_loader.dll

are in the GAME ROOT folder right next to Skyrimse.exe and skyrimlauncher.exe?

Also make sure that NONE of them are set to "Run as Administrator"

Did you also put the SCRIPTS folder from the SKSE64 archive in the game DATA folder?

I did every thing that vortex said to do made folder called it data then I moved script in to the data file and then I move skse64_1_5_80.dll
skse64_loader.exe , skse64_steam_loader.dll into the data file then I deleted every thing else like vortex said ?

You're using skse.silverlock.org/ to download the SSE version, 2.0.16, yes? If you're using a manager to download, try manually. Also, pay very careful attention to what goes where. There's a readme inside the archive, but if you prefer, the archive file path is set up in such a way that you can drag/drop or cut/paste the contents of the SKSE64_2_00_16 folder directly into your Skyrim Special Edition folder (not your data folder) and it should work. Moving piece by piece only allows you to exclude things you don't need for normal use, but they won't hurt to be in there. Make sure you put the contents in, not the folder itself.

I did every thing that vortex said to do made folder called it data then I moved script in to the data file and then I move skse64_1_5_80.dll

skse64_loader.exe , skse64_steam_loader.dll into the data file then I deleted every thing else like vortex said ?

Don't follow that Vortex guide for converting SKSE64 into an installable mod, do it manually

I already see your problem.

You said you moved " skse64_1_5_80.dll, skse64_loader.exe , skse64_steam_loader.dll " into THE DATA FILES

NO, those files go in the game ROOT directory, where the SkyrimSe.exe and SkyrimLauncher.exe are.

You have SKSE64 installed wrong.

Just manually install SKSE64 following the directions in the SKSE64 ZIP file

SKSE install
[ Installation ]
1. Copy the .dll and .exe files to your Skyrim SE directory. This is usually in your Program Files folder under Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\. If you see files named SkyrimSE and SkyrimSELauncher, this is the correct folder. Do not copy these files to the Data folder as with a normal mod. The "src" folder is only useful for programmers, most users can ignore it.
2. Copy the .pex files in Data\Scripts\ into the Data\Scripts\ folder of your installation. The .pex files are needed by all users of SKSE.