Music combat mod with high level and low level conditions. (threatratio)

Hello nexus forums, im back again hoping for some new ideas about my mod and ideas.

Ive been creating a music mod called Ultimate Music which goal is to make more custom music with conditions. This also applied to most enemy types such as undead, vampire, npcs, animals etc. So when you went into an area or fought a certain type of enemy a different music track would play.

The project hit a hard wall when i afterwards wanted to have different music depending on threatratio during combat, for example if i would battle a vampire with <0.5 threat ratio a different music track would play. And if i fought a vampire with 1-0.5 threat ratio another would play instead.

Do you people have any ideas on how to make this work?

So far ive tried:

Creating condition where the "player.getthreatratio" or other threatratio based conditions on the music track, but it only works on the first foe you battle with, not the group as a whole nor ranged.

Ive also tried to make 2 esp's where i went into gameplay>settings and changed threatratio to 2 and on the other esp 1, but it would only play one of those esps rules.

Keep in mind that im not familiar with the Creation kit, so if you know something similar that ive tried please tell me!