Meme Mania: Make memes and win a game of your choice!

BigBizkit

In response to post #71388503. #71399118, #71405268 are all replies on the same post.

popcorn71 wrote: So this is where my premium money went. I'm so glad you cleared that up for me.
Dark0ne wrote: On GOG giving us free keys for giveaways? Uh, sure? :/
Ranaark wrote: Premium is entirely optional, what exactly are you complaining about?

He bought premium for a sence of pride and acomplishment (exclusivity) but now peasants can play lotery along with him.

In response to post #71388503. #71399118, #71405268, #71417353 are all replies on the same post.

popcorn71 wrote: So this is where my premium money went. I'm so glad you cleared that up for me.
Ranaark wrote: Premium is entirely optional, what exactly are you complaining about?
Siwkann wrote: He bought premium for a sence of pride and acomplishment (exclusivity) but now peasants can play lotery along with him.

I understand that sarcasm can be hard to pick up on in text, but still, you all are way to serious about this...
But really? Memes? Way to jump on the band wagon of stupid.

In response to post #71388503. #71399118, #71405268, #71417353, #71418713 are all replies on the same post.

Siwkann wrote: He bought premium for a sence of pride and acomplishment (exclusivity) but now peasants can play lotery along with him.
popcorn71 wrote: I understand that sarcasm can be hard to pick up on in text, but still, you all are way to serious about this...
But really? Memes? Way to jump on the band wagon of stupid.

Someone here didn't grow up dank enough and it shows.

On a more serious note though, if you don't like the event, no one's forcing you to participate. Memes are a global trend that has been around for years and enjoyed by people of all ages. Calling this event "jumping the bandwagon of stupid" is pretty condescending in my opinion and essentially dismissing the pure humor this post originally intended. They just wanted to make the giveaway more interactive and fun, there's no harm in that.