This is a wip thread for a new version of A Quality World Map -with roads. I really wanted to do a throw back to the very well done Oblivion mod, Map Marker Overhaul by TheNiceOne
Would it be cool to toggle major/minor roads, cell grid/cords(for modders), region borders/names, map textures and other stuff on and off in game? How about camera settings, fast travelling, custom notes/markers? Then welcome to the wip thread. Nothing is really set or final so speak your mind.
Here I will post snap shots of how things are going every once in a while.
- >8/19/12 Video
An example of what a colored local map would look like. This is something I will work more on later, but for now its way to buggy to use.
Im looking for feedback, ideas and comments. Read
Heres a list of things Im confident I will be able to include in the next release TBA
- full screen map menu
- full screen local map
- toggle map preferences such as major/minor roads
- cycle through different map textures
- easy install
And a list of features I will investigate as i go
- tag map markers with custom notes
- filter map markers by name or type
- toggle individual quest objectives in the map menu
- toggle map camera and world boundaries
- configure map camera settings such as zoom height and default view angle
- toggle fast travel on or off
- LOCK fast travel to off setting. Must edit external file to unlock setting again.
- map texture quality settings low/med/high
- drop and name custom map markers
- 'un-discover any map marker'
- toggle colored local maps
Please comment on my planned features or suggest your own