• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Kuldebar

Kuldebar

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Ive installed this mod correctly (main roads version), as well as the meshes needed, and I have the higher quality map but roads aren't being displayed. Any help?

You have a load order issue most likely, there are many mods that will overwrite the map's files.

Tensou3

Tensou3

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
i got problem with downloading the mod i tried nmm but it keeps giving an error and when i do the manual install it brings me to a screen of google chrome saying it cant find the page, did u mean nexusmods,, ,
any advice? coz id rlly like to have tthis mod

DOVAHKI1N

DOVAHKI1N

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Are the further projects still being worked on? I rather like the idea of an in-game map. How about an option to mark places "yourself" in game? An option to mark the spot the player is currently standing on, with a symbol of the players choice (for example a house) and a text that is displayed if you hover over it. Could be great for players using the Hidden Hideouts mod with the "hideouts not marked on map or described in a book"-settings. Or for marking the place you dumped your things because you had too much carry-weight for a fight. With the option to fast travel back to the marker.

Edited by DOVAHKI1N, 12 September 2016 - 09:51 PM.

MorwynKelm

MorwynKelm

Beautiful Savante

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts
My suggestion is to cover only the basics with a release ASAP that includes just the HD textures and improved meshes. Addons like the roads and other things can be done as options for later releases. Just put out the very basics in HD for now. :)

mdhankins

mdhankins

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
If anyone is wondering, this mod does work with Skyrim SE. I was able to get it to work by installing it manually. I dunno if there is a way to get it to work with NMM.

mja2112

mja2112

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i can verify,  NMM works fine to install this mod.

Kinni

Kinni

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

crashes game on start up.  tried several load order variations but still nothing.  no other map mods

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.870 seconds