Screenshot Share

SerecenHwke

I look forward to this change, as no offense, but I paid Premium to download mods, not browse pictures. In fact, I'm amazed this change didn't happen sooner. I almost wish they limited how many pictures each user can upload, actually I do wish that. I understand people take screenshots as an art, but the website is called "Nexusmods" not "NexusImages".

@ Aok

Why should they make exceptions? That page still has too many linked pictures, if they made exceptions for one person, that would be showing favoritism and then they'd have to make exceptions for everybody.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to this change, as no offense, but I paid Premium to download mods, not browse pictures. In fact, I'm amazed this change didn't happen sooner. I almost wish they limited how many pictures each user can upload, actually I do wish that. I understand people take screenshots as an art, but the website is called "Nexusmods" not "NexusImages".

@ Aok

Why should they make exceptions? That page still has too many linked pictures, if they made exceptions for one person, that would be showing favoritism and then they'd have to make exceptions for everybody.

Agreed.

Plus, if there was an image cap, it would encourage limiting shots to your very best...which would, in turn, make the gallery as a whole look nicer. :)

@ Aok

I was not asking for an exception for that one person, I was asking to spare multi image posts for everyone. Sorry for the confusion.

Yes, it is called Nexusmods, but the image section is part of the site as well. And for me it was the deciding factor in my paying the premium membership as it is now something I enjoy possibly more then even the mods themselves. The modders, screenarchers, storytellers and showcasers all really go hand and hand which has been well stated by modders themselves within this thread.

Why can't it be both? Many of us including the mod creators enjoy this. Images hosted off site only affect the person viewing them. The only problem I see is for the poor people who moderate this site and have to police idiots who link to inappropriate images. I personally have seen very little of this but know that some people do. A simple disclaimer warning people not link to adult content or upload more then 15 or 20 images (Which could be a check off at the point of uploading images) I think most people would comply with. Problem solved. Those who abuse this could be banned. Everyone's happy.