Mods installable with NMM 0.70.8?

Moksha8088

Interested in replaying Oblivion, but I want to use only mods installable with the latest NMM to limit any game management issues. I know that precludes the oldest mods. Some I am willing to do a manual install with because I love quest mods and the Vilja mod.

So how about graphics improvement-type mods that would suit this request? Can Nexus be used to accurately filter NMM compatible mods in its search engine?

Thanks for any and all info.

[i confess that I just can't get the hang of those antique installers. They were apparently made before Youtube videos and I suspect what has been written about them is in Middle or perhaps Elizabethan English. That is why NMM workability would be such a godsend.]

Nexus can filter for obmm in searches. Honestly, I suggest learning oblivions basic file tree system. Old mods are some of the best, and worth the trouble of learning Games/oblivion/data/folderneededforfilestypes... Really not that hard.

I know, it sounds like I am looking for an electronic ignition at a repository for crank starters. Don't want to revisit the twin headaches of OBMM and BAIN, although learning them may have been easier if video tutorials had been around back then.

I just use manual installs and wrye bash to sort it all out. I go by logical load order method ultimately. Then bash patch for sewing it up into a nice package. If all else fails my last mod before the BP is called My Patches.esp, where I can make necessary changes. Or add whatever I want.