The greatest challenge for Mod Makers (Probably)

Reaper101233

Dear Mod Creators,

First off I'd like to thank you all for making mods and giving us all some good laughs with some and an amazingly immersive experience with Skyrim for I have brought you something that I feel nobody has done before: Resizing Skyrim. Now you're probably thinking that I am challenging you to something stupid, but hear me out. The correct size for Skyrim (Lorewise) is about the size of Mongolia according to a reddit post in the comments. (https://www.reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/19y118/the_lorecorrect_size_of_tamriel_20_pictures_inside/) In game it's a lot smaller than that. As far as I can tell, the player should be the size of a dragon's tooth which also helps them be a lot more terrifying to fight. Giants would be actual giants and not to mention Blackreach would be a lot more scarier to traverse. Say you get captured by Astrid (if you choose to get this questline out of the way) as of vanilla size, you could see Dawnstar if you look over the hill (either that or Morthal). I'm sorry, but that shouldn't be possible. Additionally, you'd actually have 7000 steps to High Hrothgar. Additionally for all of you who loves to survive in the wilderness of Skyrim, you could go for hours and hours of hunting because you'd be able to spot more game to hunt and all those ENBs would make it all worth it. It'd additionally make that one dragon wings mod really handy. All I'm saying is that it'd be really immersive and it'd probably make SKYRE, Requiem and other mods to make the game harder, even harder to go through. I can see the difficulty on this project and I understand if nobody does it. I'd do it, but my problem is 1) I have no mod making experience. 2) The Elder Scrolls XII would be out and 3) I have no modding talent.

If you find this, I thank you for giving this a good read.

Sincerely

Rose Reaper