[LE] Actor's collision in new animations - need some advice

Hi guys,

Finally found some time to learn animations for Skyrim. I created a few new ones that work perfectly fine in game, except for a tiny issue I'm having when using 2 actors as the game's collision keeps pushing them apart. (this is NOT a paired anim - as my experience is paired anims lock your 3rd person camera).

For the moment, I'm using a very simple test script to scale and position actors - works fine as it is, but unless I ToggleCollisions(), actors don't keep their positions.

And once Collision is off, TFC command seems to toggle it back on for some strange reason.

I haven't tried to use static positioners yet nor furniture markers - as Fore warns us against creating new furnitures unless absolutely necessary (and this anim really doesn't need a furniture). Haven't used SetVehicle(...) or TranslateTo(...) either - just the regular MoveTo(...), SetPosition(...) and SetAngle(...) while disabling Player's controls and setting NPC to Restrained and DontMove.

While I keep experiencing to better tune up that script, I'd appreciate if any of you had some advice for me on this actor's collision issue.

I'm not familiar with SetVehicle(...) 's effect, does it affect collision? Also, I read that TranslateTo(...) has a secundary effect to void actors' collision but it doesn't seem 100% reliable.

And finally, I'm wondering if there is not something as simple as a specific settings in 3DSMax (2012) or HCT which could be used to export animations without collisions?

Many thanks in advance for any input, guys :smile:

Mhm... TranslateTo definitely voids actor's collision but only if I toggle Player's AI in the same time, if not actors still push each other apart (I'm not familiar at all with this functions and I don't see the point for that since I'm not using a package).

So, any advice would really be VERY welcome...