LAST TV SHOW (EPISODE) YOU WATCHED

Maharg67

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doctor Who, the new series on the BBC iPlayer. Matt Smith plays a decent Doctor, not as charismatic as David Tennant perhaps, but the current series, has that underlaying wit and charm that I love about Doctor Who, Amy is a particularly likeable assistant and Rory a good comic foil. Trouble is, the Doctor has saved Earth dozens of times, the Universe at least once and all of time, isn't much left to save that would get a wow factor. It's a good fun series.

The Six Million Dollar Man, series 3, The Secret Of Bigfoot. They rebuilt him and put him on DVD. It's ace all over again, lol. And yes, I AM 5 going on 40. Edited by Dazaster

• 2 weeks later...
Another Doctor Who episode. Good but not as good as others I have watched. A bit too much like other Doctor Who episode stories that have appeared before.

Just watched the first episode of Red Dwarf episode X and despite my previous apprehension I found it just as good as the older ones, I was in tears at some points :laugh: I have to thank Vagrant0 for preventing me from viewing it in my original pessimistic attitude otherwise I would have just picked holes. Edited by Ironman5000

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Season 3, "Distant Voices". Been really enjoying this series. I only caught very few episodes when it was in syndication. We might watch Star Trek Voyager afterwards, but I remember that one not being very good. The only character I really liked in that was the EMH (Emergency Medical Holographic) :P

Also watching Cheers in between it haha :P Great show, forgot how funny it was.

Gotta love Netflix :D