Cant download anything from nexus...

wigumz

it might be that your on WIN 11...last i heard Nexus and several other sites are not compatible with it yet---i would try going back to WIN 10 and see if that fixes it. im on the latest version of WIN 10 21H2 and have absolutely no problems with downloads for any game also the error message sounds like its taking to long for your internet to connect and that will cause problems to. i pay out the a$% for my service at 1000Mbps so that might be a factor as well. just giving suggestions that might work.

Guest deleted34304850

it might be that your on WIN 11...last i heard Nexus and several other sites are not compatible with it yet---i would try going back to WIN 10 and see if that fixes it. im on the latest version of WIN 10 21H2 and have absolutely no problems with downloads for any game

thats some next level bullshit, right there.

it might be that your on WIN 11...last i heard Nexus and several other sites are not compatible with it yet---i would try going back to WIN 10 and see if that fixes it. im on the latest version of WIN 10 21H2 and have absolutely no problems with downloads for any game

thats some next level bulls***, right there.

Amen to that, and I totally agree!

This is FUD at a black belt level.

-DK