Overay

Hello all, here's what I'm trying to do :

I like love "the great city of Winterhold" and "winterhold fully restored" both, but only the docks added by the latter (otherwise it of course is incompatible). So I'm looking for a way to edit the esp from "fully restored" to only contain the docks and pathway, and nothing more that clips with "the great city".

I've started diving into the creation kit only to day for that very purpose, and am making really slow progress. So my question is :

Would any of you know how to edit out what I want and keep what I like from the esp ?

I've digged a few hours online and couldn't find a proper forum or tutorial on how to do specifically this kind of work.

The ideal case would be to keep everything that's not clipping or wrongly placed in both mods, but if it's too complicated I'll settle for only keeping the docks.

I use other town mods that produce clipping too, but that can be "disabled" in game, I'd just like to know how I can edit those clips as well to have a nice look.

Thank you in advance !

I would use TesVedit and remove all references that are not in the Docks area. In the CK find the Cell coordinates which contain the stuff you want to keep and in TesVEdit remove everything not in those cells. There may be overlaps where you will have to look more carefully but this will take out the bulk of the edits.