MCM menu missing

Destroyah380

So just a little while ago I discovered one of my mods MCM menu was missing. Hadn't really used the mod in a while so I thought I was crazy & it didn't have one, til I checked the ZIP file it came in & seems to me it does from the interface files. Plus none of its functions were working afterwards despite the game still having it installed in my load order. I used Jaxson's MCM Kicker & that one console command & they revealed I have 51 MCM menus loaded but I only counted 49. So I have TWO menus missing & only recognize one so far. I disabled & re-enabled that mod, it changed nothing. I deleted the mod & reinstalled it fresh, not only did it change nothing but the FOMod the ZIP comes with didn't come up. I even changed the load order to put it all the way at the bottom but it still doesn't come back. I recently installed 2 more mods with menus & thought I hit a limit on menus so I disabled them.

How do I make these 2 missing MCM menus come back cuz neither the kicker nor the console command made em come back nor those other things I did earlier? Is it possible there's a limit to how many menus I can have? Also going back to past saves hasn't fixed anything but starting a new game DOES bring the 1st menu I lost back to my game. I REALLY don't want to have to restart another game & make my MCM settings changes all over again since only like 5 mods have import/export functions.

• 1 year later...

I encountered the same problem recently and had managed to fix it. Here's what i've done:
1/ Completely removed mod from the game
2/ Loaded the last save
3/ Waited for a one in-game week (this may be useless, but who knows)
4/ Exited the game
5/ Used resaver and cleaned all the instances it could find (Just check all types of instances in the 'clean' tab and then click 'kill listed' in the same tab. You may have to do it several times until there will be no instances.)
6/ Used Netimmerse Override Cleaner to clean skse co-save. (If you would need SE version, you can find it on the loverslab)
7/ Loaded clean save, saved the game to a new slot, and then exited the game.
8/ Installed the mod and loaded the last save. (Wait for 5-10 mins, and if no massage from SkyUI appears you may have to use 'setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1' command to make SkyUI register the mod.
After these steps SkyUI was finally able to actually show mod's menu instead of just registering it.