What mods ?

Thepeon

Okey stupid question what mods could I use to make charters look hell of allot better and the world hell of allot better than don´t demand me to use both oblivion mod manager + wyherbash and so on I felt it´s a bloody pain to use 2 diffrent mod loaders to get s#*! to work.

I would just install manual if all I have to do is unzip and drop in correct maps or if I can use mod organizer 2. Problem is allot of recommended mods you read the install and it says you bloody need wyherbash but I only like mod organizer 2 it´s a program am familiar with.

So any help would be awesome.

Okey stupid question what mods could I use to make charters look hell of allot better and the world hell of allot better than don´t demand me to use both oblivion mod manager + wyherbash and so on I felt it´s a bloody pain to use 2 diffrent mod loaders to get s*** to work.

I would just install manual if all I have to do is unzip and drop in correct maps or if I can use mod organizer 2. Problem is allot of recommended mods you read the install and it says you bloody need wyherbash but I only like mod organizer 2 it´s a program am familiar with.

Too bad.

Oblivion Mods were packaged back when WryeBash and OBMM existed, that's why you'll find BAIN, and OMODs, the rest are usually zipped up in a way that no mod manager will be able to install.

Either download the ones you want, extract them, and repackage them properly, or deal with it without swearing so much.

I have never used MO, but I use Oblivion Character Overhaul 2 and recall it can be manually installed. Be sure to install the requirement mods first. Also, install the oco unofficial patch and OCOv2 Seamless Head replacer mod, afterward.

For ever other texture use Upscaled Oblivion Textures. It is a huge file but is awesome. Really AEVWD will help LOD, as well as the 4096 LOD mod (need to run TES4LODgen).

Moreover, a lot of mods recommend WB, but I have never used it and never had a mod I could not install with OBMM or manually.

Okey stupid question what mods could I use to make charters look hell of allot better and the world hell of allot better than don´t demand me to use both oblivion mod manager + wyherbash and so on I felt it´s a bloody pain to use 2 diffrent mod loaders to get s*** to work.

Too bad.

Oblivion Mods were packaged back when WryeBash and OBMM existed, that's why you'll find BAIN, and OMODs, the rest are usually zipped up in a way that no mod manager will be able to install.

Either download the ones you want, extract them, and repackage them properly, or deal with it without swearing so much.

Thank good to know but then I wonder how to I repackage them correctly.

The main reason to use Wrye Bash is its Bashed Patch which will automatically resolve 99% of all mod conflicts. You should really use Wrye Bash If you are going to install many mods.

It honestly takes a lot of mod knowledge and time working out conflicts. I use wrye bash and have achieved a nearly flawless game with over 280 mods installed. However to tell some one it's automatic isn't accurate.

I agree it is useful. I use the 306 stand alone version, and it's auto feature fails utterly. I have to bash tag most mods personally. Which has brought me lots of compatibility to my game. Not to mention countless mod repairs I have done to what I use.