Nexus Mod Manager on Linux

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

tad1959

tad1959

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 26 posts

Which Linux distro? There are so many that making an NMM for 'Linux' could be a full time undertaking. tongue.gif

If we get one working for Ubuntu, then the Mint users will be screaming for one also, then the Red Hat gang will be clamoring for theirs, then SUSE, Fedora, Debian, Slackware - And those are just a few of the more popular distros. Now ahow about Puppy, Solaris and other lesser known distros? whistling.gif

Hopefully if we do a linux NMM, it will be a one size fits all - but, having used linux in the past, I wouldn't hold my breath.

that is not true people who actually know how to use linux can take any package and convert it to their needs typical BS of lazy  programmers who don;t even finish a game in windows format  why don;t you try FINISHING code for once such a load of horse hockey and hello balooning programs really what happened to pride in your work I have games with exceptional play and graphics under 1 gig in size

humpywolf

humpywolf

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
It's simple to make cross-distro packages. That's why we have thousands of games on Linux now. They don't each release different distro-specific packages, lol.

AppImage, Flatpak, plain archived static binary, and many other cross-distro packages and installers, whichever one floats your boat the most.

Edited by humpywolf, 10 December 2018 - 08:25 PM.

promaxerror

promaxerror

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

there is a way wat to mod threat not lol i use https://lutris.net/ and u can then have btter acsess to skyrim folder and manuly place your mods in there with out useing nmm but i not a bigg deal trail and error good look

wisetime

wisetime

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Nexus Mod Manager - Lutris installer page

https://lutris.net/g...munity-edition/

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.046 seconds