Nifskope texturing issue.

bahamutskingdom

Something strange happened to Nifskope. I was not paying attention to what I was doing, and ran the XML Checker with the Morrowind Data File folder selected.

(Why you should not pay attention to a movie, while talking on the phone, and trying to do this at the same time.)

It ran itself. There was a flash, and the "Block List" completely changed.
It no longer shows the purple icon representing textures, nor does it show a file path for the texture anymore.
I can still right click, select the choose option and re-texture. But it will not allow me to remove the file path to just texture/"filename" or simply the file name.
In this place there is NO icon anymore, and it reads "NiSourceTexture", no matter what is done.
Side note to this.

The paint pallet icon has also left the "Block List". It just says "NiMaterialProperty".
I can no longer select Nifskope as an optional program opener to allow a object in Skyrim, Morrowind, etc to open automatically in Nifskope.

I have deleted, and re-downloaded Nifskope a dozen or more times.....but they all show and do the same thing.

Any information on how to fix this would be so greatly appreciated. I have a 3 year long 2500 grid landmass mod for Morrowind, and a year long mod for Skyrim that kind of require my ability to use Nifskope, and remove the entirety of the file path for the chosen textures.

I added a picture, to hopefully show/explain what I mean.