Modded Skyrim Special Edition Keeps Crashing - I can't see why, can anyone help?

BloodyMatters

Hey hey!

I've been staring at this issue for a while now, but i ca'n't seem to resolve it no matter how hard I try. My modded game keeps crashing. I have disabled all mods and then just enabled them in groups of five, allowing me to load in with all mods. But when I come back it, with no changes made to the mod list and loadorder it just crashes. This also sometimes happens as soon as I load in or have walked around. for l2 minutes. There are also time when I can play for like half an hour with no crashes, all with the same modlist and load order. I can't figureout what mod cuases this weird behaviour.

It also happens only to exterior area's, Shops and homes for instance are all fine. But "Skyrim" or "Whiterun" is not.

Modlist: https://modwat.ch/u/Appusle/plugins
Papyrus0: https://pastebin.com/yHnnTAck - This was a crash within the loading screen

Papyrus2: https://pastebin.com/tcwaa0fQ - This was after a bit of gameplay.

So, in short;

- Crashes after a bit of gameplay

- Crashes within loadingscreen (Usually "Fixed" after modorganizer restart or full system restart)

- Everyting indoors is fine

I have;

- Enabled every mod in groups of 5, tests in between, everything was fine
- Disabled the mods that I could link Papyrus errors to to see if the error the mod spit out might have been the cause (eventho papyrus is not a crashlog, worth a try tho)

- Re-installed skyrim, Modorganizer and the entire modlist from scratch.

- My load order is fully manually sorted based on my needs and the mods prefered way of sorting.

- Installed patches for everything that needs patching (afaik)

I have no idea what else to do. To my eyes this mod list should just work, but perhaps I'm overlooking something, therefore I gave it a go here to see if other people sees something that I can't.

Thanks in advance!

~ Appusle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE! - Random crashes solved,

[EXPLAINATION]
The issue I was having was windows related. I seem to have misunderstood how Pagefiling works in windows as I believed it was only used when you didn't have enough RAM and when you had programs running in the background that wasn't used frequently and got moved to your SSD or HDD(where ever you have pagefiling setup) and got called as soon as you pulled the program to the foreground (this explains the need for the program to load sometimes when you had it idle for a long time)

I thought, with 16GB of ram I didn't really need it and it would save on wear and tear on my SSD, how ever small it may be. It turns out, page filing apperantly does gets used more often than i realized. When I played Dishonored 2 it crashed about as much and as random as Skyrim did, after a bit of googling I decided to see if Even viewer showed anything, and suprisingly, it did. I spat out a low virtual memory error (aka page filing), Skyrim spat out the same error, so I turned it back on, First on my HDD to see if the recommended amount on a HDD would be enough. and sure enough, It stopped giving me those crashes.

I never thought of this since it was the first time it happened, and because I know how unstable modded skyrim can be, and the rocky start of Dishonored 2 also didn't help with its cause but both games run perfectly fine, Sort of.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Problem nuber 2]

Skyrim now crashes when I try to enter The College of Winterhold. Unsure why, I've stared at this issue ever since i found out about the page filing issue a day or 2 ago.

Modlist is above, Can someone point me at the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

~ Appusle