Character Presets sucks ?

moonraker481

I have been playing this game for a mouth or so and there are more follower's than character presets there are alote more cbbe and ece character's but no unp to talk about I'm using one that is 5 or 6 years old I had a batter character in my old skyrim and they say that skyrim se is batter not what I have seen so far can anyone help with a pretty girl for unp ?

I have been playing this game for a mouth or so and there are more follower's than character presets there are alote more cbbe and ece character's but no unp to talk about I'm using one that is 5 or 6 years old I had a batter character in my old skyrim and they say that skyrim se is batter not what I have seen so far can anyone help with a pretty girl for unp ?

Forgive me for asking, and I'm not trying to be hostile, but why are you dead set on UNP?

I understand that UNP has certain differences that might lend itself to a *preference, but CBBE is surprisingly flexible and malleable by the end user, so a bit of tweaking here and there can make for some stunning results.

Busybody blather-mode on...

My long term advise would be to invest a bit of time into working with CBBE. The way *I have been doing so (I'm about 5 months into the game and not a gamer, so to speak...first game I've played since , well for over a decade... and way more complicated than FFXI, if you know what I mean) , is by progressively downloading CBBE bodyslides to develop a "body type library" from which I can pick and choose (and tweak) for character/follower/npc modification.

Anyway, FIWW, this is a list of the bodyslide models I currently have installed into Bodyslide, in case you might be open-minded to experimenting/working with an unfamiliar or maybe non preferred format.. (PS list also contains a few other model types) Most or all are available on Nexus or LL. I downloaded all these because, well because of the ones I've seen perusing the subject, these are the ones that look the most appealing to me (even if I need to tweak the models and save_as a new name for reference later use in body moulding, and of course clothing adjustments to fit them... I don't have and won't have any of the more "arcane" body models, (Wisps, obese women, super muscularity, cartoon etc), and I haven't gotten around to installing any male bodies yet (My male character is a stock body) but they're available as well.

**Unlisted are my custom tweaks on those bodyslides, but suffice it to say that I have and use customized versions of a half dozen or more (close to a dozen including 'outfit' versions), both on my character, several followers, and npcs. idk, looks are so subjective... personal. I figure it's easiest to take a generic template and tweak it to what *you feel is an ideal

Anime

Bombshell

CBBE Athletic

CBBE Chubby

CBBE Curvy

CBBE Curvy (outfit)

CBBE Fetish

CBBE Fetish Enhanced

CBBE Fetish Enhanced 2

CBBE Fetish Enhanced (outfit)

CBBE Petite

CBBE SevenBase

CBBE Slim

CBBE Slim (outfit)

CBBE Strong

CBBE Vanilla

DM Athletic Nude

DM Athletic Outfit

EVO body by iMaxx

Imitation - 7B Oppai

Imitation - CNHF

Imitation - CT77

Imitation - CT77 Pushup

Imitation - Dream Girl

Imitation - Pretty Girl Body

Imitation - Skyrim Curvy

Imitation - Skyrim Curvy (outfit)

Imitation - UNP

Imitation - UNP Top Model

Imitation - UNPB

Imitation - UNPK

Mage

Mage Outfit

Natural

Natural (outfit)

Pear

Pear (outfit)

Slim 7

Slim-to-Curvy

Slim-to-Curvy (outfit)

Super Slim

Thief

Thief (outfit)

UNP Natural

I suspect a Nexus, LL, or google/bing/etc search on each of the listed names will lead you to somewhere you can download the associated body slide models. (and ftr, some of those in the list are package deals, like the "imitation" variants that all came in one mod)

Best of luck in your hunt!

EDIT: PS> Sorry for the long list of bodyslide types, I've seen the use of "spoilers" on posts by others and would have preferred to use that formatting but am unsure how to do that myself.

figured it out ^^^

That's Easy its what you would call One stop shopping . You get the girl you what and you don't have to use body slide's and all the cloths fets everyone . nd I have talk to other player's that have use cbbe and some other's and they went back to unp and for my self I have tried cbbe and its not all that but that's me . But its just easyer to use and you get what you what .

Understood. Well, there *are UNP "models" available and posted with some regularity (at least conversions from oildrim), and I suppose you could always convert oldrim UNP follower/companion mods to SE if you have the skills.

Dont get me worng what you all have done with cbbe and ece and some of the other's is out siding but some of use dont have the eye for it like you all do . Can thay move some of the character's from old skyrim to the new . Half the female's ether look pissed off or they are about to cry what is up with that .

Dont get me worng what you all have done with cbbe and ece and some of the other's is out siding but some of use dont have the eye for it like you all do . Can thay move some of the character's from old skyrim to the new . Half the female's ether look pissed off or they are about to cry what is up with that .

Like I said, I get it. In fact, even when I work with CBBE bodyslide because it seems like the "modern" way, I still think that many of the immutable UNP mods are more beautiful. Especially in terms of faces and fwiw, breast topography. CBBE based faces are difficult to tweak properly, and breasts in CBBE have some sort of weird collar-bone thing going on (all of them) that generally precludes a natural slope to the breasts.

So I do get that aspect. But UNP is very limited in choice, in quality (most I've seen appear to be using very low resolution "meshes" , making for blocky looking graphics), and a limited ability to be modified.

I'd also like to reiterate...I'm a newb to skyrim. I have very limited personal abilities to tweak bodyslides, but with time it gets better. It's all a matter of sticking your feet in the water. Until you do that, well, damn, everyone drowns in water, don't they?

Long and short if it is that there are a ton of UNP followers and companions available, and if you want their body/face for your character, there are utils like NPC Visual Transfer (search on Nexus under sse) that can help you accomplish that.