I Know Who the DB Traitor Is!

MrCooper2006

The only reason the Cheydinhal sanctuary was purged was because Mathieu was once a member there, but he then got promoted into the Black Hand. There are no further traitors here.

Lachance was never a traitor. Lucien killed Mathieu's mother (in some previous contract perhaps) which made Mathieu swear revenge upon Lucien and the DB. Lucien dies according plan by being 'framed' via the swapped dead drops. The Night Mother knew from the very beginning that Mathieu would turn out to be a traitor. She simply let the events unfold without intervening... perhaps as a sort of test of the strength of the DB.

This is all even told during the quests, it just seems people don't pay enough attention to what is being said. There really isn't any great mystery about all this.

Thank you Aeryn, Olurum, and lolassassin101!!!!! Yes, if you listen (and read) everything that pertains to the Dark Brotherhood, you find out that it is Mr. M. Bellamont, and not Lucien, Vincent, or anyone else...... Read the "Traitor's Diary" and listen to what the Night Mother says while you are in her dwelling becoming Listener. Mr. M. Bellamont is/was the ONLY traitor!

Omg, yeah I feel like a fool now. I did the DB quests about a year ago and ive just got up to Purification again now just after doing Vile Lair. (hence why I put forth the idea of Vicente).

But yeah if i think back, I remeber the guy attacking me in the Night Mothers place at the end, and everyone confirmed him as the traitor..... my mind just having a lapse i suppose. But yeah Lucien was definitely set up and he is not the traitor.

Sorry guys

Anyway.... I still think theres something Shady about Vicente.......

• 2 weeks later...
Ah but remember the Night Mother's words. when you become Listener ..She says to Arquen .. You fools..Lucian was faithful to Sithis to the end..Matheiu Bellamont was the traiter...According to the Night Mother..

I use the skip purification mod, I really do like Ocheeva and Teeneava to much to kill them..

LOL...some Dark Brotherhood member you are. You are supposed to slay without remorse or pity in the name of Sithis. While I admit I don't enjoy wasting them all, it does rather cement into the frontal lobe what the DB is all about. Besides, don't you think the replacement Breton DB murderer is beautiful enough, in a cranky kind of gothic way, to make up for their loss ?...Muwhahahaha :blink:

Ah but remember the Night Mother's words. when you become Listener ..She says to Arquen .. You fools..Lucian was faithful to Sithis to the end..Matheiu Bellamont was the traiter...According to the Night Mother..

I use the skip purification mod, I really do like Ocheeva and Teeneava to much to kill them..

LOL...some Dark Brotherhood member you are. You are supposed to slay without remorse or pity in the name of Sithis. While I admit I don't enjoy wasting them all, it does rather cement into the frontal lobe what the DB is all about. Besides, don't you think the replacement Breton DB murderer is beautiful enough, in a cranky kind of gothic way, to make up for their loss ?...Muwhahahaha :blink:

Ah, but is it not so...That you are hired to take out the guilty..They were not guilty, to wipe them all out to simply, hope you got rid of the traitor, was an irrational act.. I was a hired hit person, does not mean I was a stupid one..is it not true that the family sticks together...I knew they logically couldn't be all guilty, despite who you are, there is a difference between the brain washed mind that simply follows orders, and the thinking mind, that decides, for themselves..There is only one person, in that DB sanctuary I wanted to eliminate the ill tempered cat...

Beauty what is it, she savagely striped the flesh off Lucian without finding the truth first..I DL the kill all, essentials just so I could kill that traitorous *censored*... compared to members, like Ocheeva, and Teenava..that would have your back..

Think I am no longer a Dark Brotherhood member...I wasted her without remorse..and the rest of the black hand..at teh farm, for what they did to Lucian...I do not want to work under someone who will stab your in the back without solid evidence..Arquen was inept. There is no beauty in her..so were the others..

Ocheeva was doing just fine...running the place, after that your reduced to a what go visit a statue and get orders...No I liked my ending better..a nice retirement for the family..I visit now and then..a place to hang my head if I need it..

With my past behind me , I now go off to bigger and better things.. Mawhahahahahah 8)

I like my new family, not as much as Ocheeva and Teeneava, but the new family can at least travel with you. AND ... they don't charge at anything that moves like most companions you get lumbered with in the Vanilla game. These make good decoys and they respawn ....

Erm ... it wasn't Arquen who I thought quite fetching ... she's insolent and stupid. I'd like to ... i'd like to kill her. In fact, who needs 200 septims anyway. :verymad:

Er... They think Lucien is a trator because you (his silencer) are killing loads of DB guys. They think it's him giving you the contracts, so they think he's a traitor. Actually Matthieu Bellamont has switched the Dead Drops. You might notice the change in the Handwrighting and the parchment. I think this is what happens ( I'm 95% sure). :blink:

Archived