Weird transparent tree meshes/textures?

Etoinks

Hi everyone, Iâve been experimenting with different tree mods, namely Skyrim Flora Overhaul -No Grass & Enhanced vanilla trees(with realistic aspen trees). I attempted to combine both SFO and EVT, but eventually decided to uninstall SFO and keep EVT only.

I ran into these weird transparent Trees( https://imgur.com/a/joCCvQB ) around whiterun after doing uninstalling SFO with NMM. I manually deleted all the files inside the Data folder that were related to SFO but the transparent trees were still there.

I then tried to uninstall EVT, but that didnât help, so I tried manually, which also didnât work. The other possible tree mods that I mixed with was

HD AOF Tree Lods, indistinguishable vanilla tree Billboards, Billboard generator for EVT, Dark trees of Skyrim, HD Bark Textures, 2k-4K Tree bark Parralex.

Any idea what could be the culprit that is hiding in my Data files?

This is a Tree LoD model that should only be displayed at a distance; so the problem is probably one of the mods that change the LoD - ie the first 3 in your list of other tree mods.

This is a Tree LoD model that should only be displayed at a distance; so the problem is probably one of the mods that change the LoD - ie the first 3 in your list of other tree mods.

Thanks for the tip! Turns out it was Billboards generator creating custom tree lods for trees that didnât exist