Bow aiming way off

NiXMoX

I have a problem with using a bow ingame. when i try to aim and shoot with a bow the arrow goes way of the crosshair. Im not talking a littlebit im talking a lot. when i move mouse up an down the caracter model dosent folow the crosshair the bow says above the crosshair or under. If aiming up caracter model hands goes over the screen and i cant see the target if i look a bit more down i shoot my knee. I tryed to uinstall all modes, edit preferences and other usual stuff but didnt work. can somebodey help? i have no problem with magic, swords or other just bow. Tnx Edited by NiXMoX

I had the same problem. What I did was delete and uninstall everything. Really uninstall, not just deactivate.

First all mods. Then Skyrim.

And I deleted my old saves (with a 300h+ char) and made a new one. Made sure everything worked fine and then I installed the mods one by one, always checking if it was messing up anything.

Now everything works fine and my aimimng is just fine. :3

that is my last option i was hopeing there is a way to fix it

I couldn't identify whixh MOD it was but I had the same problem and deleted the 3 or 4 latest MODS I Installed and that fixed it for me.

that is my last option i was hopeing there is a way to fix it

I couldn't identify whixh MOD it was but I had the same problem and deleted the 3 or 4 latest MODS I Installed and that fixed it for me.

Lucky you. I did the same but nothing worked for me. It was already somehow locked into my savegame.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

You have a custom skeleton mod installed that doesn't match the body that you're using or is incomplete and it's causing the arms to go wild

I deactivated my XPS skeleton mod and it fixed the issue for me

Good to know, although the OP probably has children by now...