New guy here in need of experienced people

Pax441

So this is the first time I have ever decided to try to mod a game and I was hoping someone could either send me some tips and tricks about modding for the first time or offer m a link to a guide, a modern one hopefully, all the ones I find are at least 5 years old. I am trying to mod fallout new vegas and anyone who has experience in that would be greatly appreciated.

So this is the first time I have ever decided to try to mod a game and I was hoping someone could either send me some tips and tricks about modding for the first time or offer m a link to a guide, a modern one hopefully, all the ones I find are at least 5 years old. I am trying to mod fallout new vegas and anyone who has experience in that would be greatly appreciated.

Hey there!

Welcome, plenty of great guides around. Which game are you modding? Fallout: New Vegas, Skyrim, Fallout 4 etc?

OK wow I feel like a dick, I really did not expect someone to answer this fast here so I just decided to check at the end of the day. My bad and thank you for your fast response, but I am modding fallout new vegas. I have all the dlc

Sadly, I'm drifting away from the scene of modding bit by bit. I was addicted to it, but my efforts burned out more computer parts. I learned all the modding skills, and only used them enough to succeed with the one I have posted and another I still keep to remind me of how I loved Fallout 3.

As my words posted for you suggest, the people who are likely best for your desire are who you may find a friend or two among keep an eye on the forum area just for Fallout: New Vegas.

Have a good one!

Btw just to be clear I dont wanna make mods, I just wanna add mods to my game. Not sure if there was confusion there. And these forums about new vegas, where would I find them(sorry if this is a noob question) because I didnt find them on the main page of this website