New Oblivion Realms

ReverendFelix

Thanx OA :)

This is something long past due indeed! I tried to find any extra oblivion realms for the random gates... Nothing, to my surprise.

The first one is about 1/5 done, and it's looking good. It is called Towers of Ascension.

One bug;

Is it normal for the hanging burning corpses to not all be burning? I used many and only a few were on fire.

Thanx OA :smile:

This is something long past due indeed! I tried to find any extra oblivion realms for the random gates... Nothing, to my surprise.

The first one is about 1/5 done, and it's looking good. It is called Towers of Ascension.

One bug;

Is it normal for the hanging burning corpses to not all be burning? I used many and only a few were on fire.

Did you take a look at their script?

I am interested in advice, ideas, and suggestions for content people might like to see in an oblivion realm. I am trying to keep it to vanilla resources. Or at most, slightly modified vanilla resources I can include with the mod.

Lets try to keep the responses reasonable. This is my first world space mod, and I am still learning a lot.

I am interested in advice, ideas, and suggestions for content people might like to see in an oblivion realm. I am trying to keep it to vanilla resources. Or at most, slightly modified vanilla resources I can include with the mod.

Lets try to keep the responses reasonable. This is my first world space mod, and I am still learning a lot.

Well I think that the most important about Oblivion realm is the atmosfere you can create. But have in mind that not every Oblivion realm is equal. You can read lore, so you can see the differences that you can use for your mod. For example, I think if I¡m not mistaken, that the realm of Azura is full of colours and some kind of life... Could be interesting to visit other Daedra's realms

@ valhalex86;

Good points, all very true. However, this project is aimed specifically at the current oblivion crisis. And the realms of Mehrunes Dagon, Lord of destruction.

I will be releasing a beta when the first realm at about 50% complete. So people can get a chance to add input before completion.

I have run into a bit of a snag. I want to adjust a beth mesh out of the BSA. "Ok Rev, that's easy." you say. Sure unless the mesh in question won't open in nifskope. I have never got blender to work so nifskope is my way.

The mesh in question is;

ruinedpathwayshort01.nif

Any chance of some modeler doing me a solid? I am obviously asking for a fix here..