[LE] Having issues with compiling SKSE64 scripts

Hello mod community

I want to use skese weapons modification functions in my scripts for skyrim special edition but simply when I use SKSE functions the ck gives me error that this function does not exist, I read all related posts about this issue and tried all of the ways, I extracted the script. Zip file in data folder in both scripts/source and source/scripts pathes, then I tried either copying skse archive data to script/source or just copying to sources/script,I edited the creation ini file and added new script direction none of them worked, I used skyrim 1.5.53 by then I just got suspicious about my game version maybe not working with skse and updated my game to 1.5.80 using latest skse 64, I have tried all of the preparation steps that I wrote above, none of them are working though my skse works very well with other mods using it, I remember that I never had these issues with skyrim legendary creation kit I could compile skse scripts without any problems, so what should I do to make Creation kit detect skse 64 functions,any help would be appreciated

Just don't forget to put any future SKSE updates "dll" in the same folder, if you intend on using them.

And also include them in your mod so players can use your scripts.

Have a happy modding !...

Edited by maxarturo