My SSE modded build doesn't working

shadowdragoncor

EDIT: Please if you encounter the same problem, don't flood the topic with comments like "Same problem here" becouse it would make harder to find the actual helping comments. If you would like to get help in case you are experiencing the same problem just subscribe to the topic so you will recive notifications on helpful comments! Thank you!

Hi!

I got SSE as a gift from one of my friends recently. I was playing the Legendary Edition before with kind of the same mods. (ofc now I have SSE versions installed)

The same build worked perfectly with the LE but now the case is different.

I'm using alternate start. It let's me create a new save and character. It also lets me chose a start option and sleep in the bed (or escape the dungeon) and even load the world area (labeled "Skyrim") after sleeping BUT if i make the tiniest move, the game just crashes after a few seconds. Sometimes but ONLY SOMETIMES it even happenes in interior places (like a cave) when I load the game after sleeping in the bed in Live an other Life's starting point.

I looked at the compatibility list of the mods I'm using. I sort my load order via LOOT, although i have vortex installed (I install mods with vortex) but it seems vortex won't do anything whatsoever with my load order.

So my few questions are:

- are vortex and LOOT having an issue with eachother's load order sorting?

- is there any errors in my load order?

- are any of my installed mods knownly faulty?

- do i miss some required components?

I belive I've watched through every instructions provided with each mod but maybe I've missed something.

I accept any suggestions in general.

Thanks for any helpful advice! <3

My load order:

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
6 6 Campfire.esm
7 7 Lore Weapon Expansion - Daedric Crescent.esp
8 8 Lore Weapon Expansion - Goldbrand.esp
9 9 Lore Weapon Expansion - Relics of the Crusader.esp
10 a SkyUI_SE.esp
11 b iNeed.esp
12 c Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
13 d iNeed - Extended.esp
14 e Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
15 f Cloaks.esp
16 10 Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
254 FE 0 Qw_CloaksOfSkyrim_USSEP Patch.esp
17 11 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
18 12 Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
19 13 20 More Perk Points.esp
20 14 50 More Perk Points.esp
21 15 Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp
22 16 Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
23 17 Helgen Reborn.esp
24 18 OBIS SE.esp
25 19 VariousGuardReplacer.esp
26 1a Immersive Patrols II.esp
27 1b Frostfall.esp
28 1c Missives.esp
254 FE 1 Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade - SSE Patch.esp
29 1d OBIS SE Patrols Addon.esp
30 1e Drow Armor Set.esp
31 1f BorderSense.esp
254 FE 2 Qw_WACCF_CloaksOfSkyrim Patch.esp
32 20 AutoHideAmmo.esp
33 21 WetandCold.esp
34 22 TKDodge.esp
35 23 Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
36 24 IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
37 25 iHUD.esp
38 26 Immersive Weapons.esp
39 27 WACCF_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
40 28 USSEP-Immersive Weapons Patch.esp
41 29 Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
42 2a Wildcat-Immersive Weapons Patch.esp
43 2b Unique Uniques.esp
44 2c NightingaleFaceHoodCape.esp
45 2d Immersive Speechcraft.esp
46 2e OBIS SE - Immersive Weapons Patch.esp
47 2f Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
48 30 SimplyKnock.esp
49 31 Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
50 32 Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
254 FE 3 Ordinator_WACCF_Patch.esp
51 33 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
52 34 Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
53 35 CFTO.esp
54 36 CFTO - Immersive Citizens Patch.esp
55 37 Open Cities Skyrim.esp
56 38 Immersive Citizens - OCS patch.esp
57 39 WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
Edited by shadowdragoncor

Dont use Loot with Vortex... it is built in. Loot standalone and Loot in Vortex uses the same masterlist.

Running "vanilla start" in Alternate Start is known to have issues with Helgen reborn. If you want to use "vanilla start" in Alternate Start dont activate Helgen Reborn esp before leaving the cave in Helgen.

If you dont have "autosort" enabled in Vortex you have tp press "Sort". Look at top left at settings row at plugin tab.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I've read everywhere that vortex has a built in LOOT but at the same time they don't do the same thing. If i run the autosort in vortex it gives me one load order, and if i run LOOT it gives me an other. The reason I installed LOOT too is cuz i simply don't trust vortex. I've tried it in the past and it was awful (switched back to NMM). Unfortunately now I can't find NNM and it's outdated too so I'm stuck with vortex.

In addition I just tried your method. I've disabled Helgen reborn and the issue still applies. :c

I can spawn in, look around, but few seconds after I move, the game crashes. Same with the vanilla start. Everything goes as intended, but as soon as I step down from the cart, the game crashes.

An update!!

Althought a clean mod install (disable all mods then reenable them) seems to be a viable option so far.

However I still would be glad if you could give any advice, in case this problem occurs to anyone later so they could try them if my opfion won't for them.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I've read everywhere that vortex has a built in LOOT but at the same time they don't do the same thing. If i run the autosort in vortex it gives me one load order, and if i run LOOT it gives me an other. The reason I installed LOOT too is cuz i simply don't trust vortex. I've tried it in the past and it was awful (switched back to NMM). Unfortunately now I can't find NNM and it's outdated too so I'm stuck with vortex.

In addition I just tried your method. I've disabled Helgen reborn and the issue still applies. :c

I can spawn in, look around, but few seconds after I move, the game crashes. Same with the vanilla start. Everything goes as intended, but as soon as I step down from the cart, the game crashes.

Here is the lates NMM if you prefer that. Personaly i think Vortex is superior. https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod-Manager/releases