NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer, I can't alter the mod

Integrater

Hi, so I installed the NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer mod and chose the moderate "bounce", it installed fine but it's too unrealisticaly bouncy so I removed the files and put the low-key files instead, however the physics in game don't update and remain at moderate intensity. Can anyone help me get the low-key version working please?

Thanks

Yeah it's too much bounce I want it to be realistic and these low-key kfs may just do it.

Just a quick question before I try some other things (and testing a new character), I copied a new femaleupperbody.nif with a larger breast size and it stopped the BBB from working on a naked upper body, would testing a new character be advised for this situation too?

Edit: OK I tried a new character and the low key bounce is working, unfortunately though I really don't want to start a new character, now that this is confirmed to be the reason for the low-key files not working I'm kinda hoping that there is a way to get the new kfs files applied to my old character.

Edited by Integrater

It seems strange to me that it isn't working. Normally meshes (nif and kf) are readily swapable. I change my walk and idle animations often, depending on character. I forget... Does 'NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer mod' have an esp?

It seems strange to me that it isn't working. Normally meshes (nif and kf) are readily swapable. I change my walk and idle animations often, depending on character. I forget... Does 'NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer mod' have an esp?

No, it acts as a pure replacer ... no ESP.

Yeah, that's strange then. It should work to just replace it. Kf's aren't "baked in" to your save like persistent references from doors and such. At least not that I am aware of. Maybe some one knows better.

Edit;

The only thing I can think of to try is the A-bomb remover in wrye bash.

Edited by ReverendFelix