Aellois - BANNED

zcul

Aellois banned.

Reason:

Multiple account abuse, as evidenced by site usage data and profile information, to circumvent another user’s block from personal message services

Accounts

Primary account (also banned)

aeloyis, join date 18 Aug 2017, 04:51 AM, last active 18 Jul 2019, 10:28 AM,

Alternate account

Aellois, join date 18 Jul 2019, 12:03 AM, last active 18 Jul 2019, 01:28 AM

Message sent via the account Aellois (excerpt):

„…This is a dummy account I created exists solely to take up the responsibility to clear things up, I may even explain what happened last time, everything you would like to know if I had the chance, but only with your consent would I do so. …“

Terms and conditions/Policies and Guidelines/Terms of Service (excerpt):

https://help.nexusmods.com/article/18-terms-of-service

Accounts and User Identity

In order to access certain Nexus Mods services, you must create and utilise a singular account (i.e. one account per person) consisting of a username, email address, and password. Households or facilities from which multiple users (and therefore accounts) may access the sites and services are encouraged to inform staff to ensure that there are no potential misunderstandings in the case of moderation review. More information can be found in our Moderation Policy. Users who create multiple accounts may have any or all of those accounts terminated with other measures being taken to prevent such abuse as appropriate.

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post