Suggestion - A new Section Tab in Nexus site - Fan Stories - A Blog Post Tab Section

maredark3d

Hello, I'm Medieval (maredark3d), the games most I play and mod are Elder Scrolls and Fallout series, sincerely I'm a really fan of modding, browsing them, installing them, creating mods, or even modding the mods... I got so much joy as same as playing..., I'm just saying I really enjoy the Nexus TES community, with all what have to offer.

I find really interesting for say an example: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition , the Images Tab, with all their features as seeing the image of the day, adding and sharing your own content, etc.

To day I was browsing the images of Skyrim SE at Nexus and I thought about all those amazing characters and gameplay so I think by my self: "Where is the tab for fan-stories?", then I noticed the only place about Fan-stories is a small corner on the forums called Druid's Garden, though there are nice content there it is like do not have the proper attention as it should be, for example on Images Tab there are "featured pictures", options for endorsement and commenting, the ammount of viewers, etc., even have been made some Screenshots and Pictures Contests.

There are a lot of good potential artists, writers, fan-creators, I know people who have created entire books of fan-fiction, with many chapters and many lorefriendly based, meaning respecting lore canons, in my opinion such content adds a lot of flavor and a large variety to the whole game universes (such as TES and Fallout for example, but could be any other game supported by Nexus modding), I think expands the game universe the same way as mods do, because every person is rich and different,as every mod creator adds a new gameplay experience, every fan-story writer adds a new deep of immersion to the games.

Would be nice could be considered at least to give something to talk

Regards!