NPC's get stuck in fighting animation

HaMpU01

I'm not sure where the origin of this problem lies, but for some reason NPC's which engage in scripted fighting (e.g. guards fighting dummies or shooting targets; brawlers, added by some mod, inside inns) get stuck mid-animation. This does not happen in normal fights.

To fix this I have tried just talking to them, which does in fact reset their animation. However as soon as they continue attacking they get stuck again. Attacking them is also not an option; it does reset them, but they regard you as an enemy then. I have yet to try the "Fus" shout.

Furthermore I used commands/command-combinations like: "disable" + "enable"; "resetAI"; "recycleactor"; "moveto player", but all of those get me the same result as speaking to them...

I think this problem comes from a mod, since i did not have this problem before i installed some mods, but i sadly cannot tell you what mods those were.

So if anyone had the same problem and can identify the mod causing this or you know a command/mod to fix this, please let me know. Thanks in advance :smile:

Here is my load order:

Edit: It seems like I am just an idiot and forgot to update my FNIS Behaviour. It looks like everything is working fine now...

@mods you can close this topic now

Edited by HaMpU01