Cosmic horror mod

Brianprice098

i'm currently brainstorming a mod that will take the player through a pocket realm of oblivion controlled by an unknown yet very powerful Daedra, throughout the realm you'll find dead bodies with notes on them describing horrors so maddening it either killed them or drove them to suicide, and those still alive are completely insane, and lesser daedra will be roaming as well. throughout the player will be fighting an unkown yet very powerful enemy, gradually gaining more and more information on it until finally the character realizes that they don't know what the hell this thing is and the reality sets in that even though you are powerful in your own right as dragonborn, there are things bigger than you. this daedra will be a seemingly all knowing deity, but you will never be able to actually see it due to it being unfathomable. still working out the basics for the story, this will more or less be a visual story telling thing but i may need voice actors.

That sounds amazing. I would like to help, though I never did this before.

Maybe, you could scatter hints throughout the story that point to Sheogorath as the culprit? Remembering Shivering Isles, that is exactly what Sheogorath would do... else there would need to be a reason for it not to be Sheogorath ;-)

Have you heard of Hollowjack. He is basically "lesser" daedra that rules over a pocket plane of Oblivion named Detritus. He feeds on the fears of mortals, here is a line that better explains him. Hha-Lugh-Zhek, more commonly known as Lord Hollowjack, is a dread Daedra Lord who rules over the demi-plane of Detritus. He is also known as the Lord of Mortal Fears and the Fear Daedra.

If you wish to know more about him click this link below.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Hollowjack

Have you heard of Hollowjack. He is basically "lesser" daedra that rules over a pocket plane of Oblivion named Detritus. He feeds on the fears of mortals, here is a line that better explains him. Hha-Lugh-Zhek, more commonly known as Lord Hollowjack, is a dread Daedra Lord who rules over the demi-plane of Detritus. He is also known as the Lord of Mortal Fears and the Fear Daedra.

If you wish to know more about him click this link below.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Hollowjack

Never heard of him, but he does sound perfect IMO :thumbsup: