HUGE problem with ENB, OR and Free camera

fortnucho

OBLIVION RELOADED:

I have talked to 15 people who have Oblivion Reloaded and googled endlessly for the following issue:

- Every source says that you can open Oblivion Reloaded MENU by pressing "O" while in game.
Problem: I cant, whatever I press, there is no menu. Please for the love of Azura help me!

ENB:

Currently using monkey enb and bevilex mod list. Everything is fine, except one thing:

- When in oblivion realm or near active gates in cyrodil the weather/sky of oblivion realm is ugly when the ENB is on. When its off, its ok, or, when its on but the "sky" section is turned off, then its also ok.

The sky becomes somewhat pixelish and distorted colors and contrast. Is this because of the enb, or is there a solution so I can stick with monkey enb. Or perhaps its some other mods fault?

TFC 1:

The camera that lets you fly around is too fast, how do I slow down so I can record some slow scenes.

I have found several options regarding cameras in oblivion ini and OR but no change whatsoever allows me to manipulate speed.
And yes, I have tried SUCSM X SetUFOCamSpeed, the command is not working in the console for some reason..

Thank you in advance. This is driving me nuts, I have to fix this or otherwise I modded the game for nothing.

PS: Attached is the oblivion realm sky with the problem present

I was pressing O, anyway:

SOLUTION FOUND:

Here it is for every future reader, so.. its Darnified UI and OR overwriting a file called inventory extra data. Basically what I did I instaled Darnified first, then OR and overwrote darnifieds file (inventory extra data or somethinlike that ) with OR's file of the same name. And now I can open the in game OR menu by pressing "O"