Frosty Mod Manager Assistance Needed.

Slade4321

I'm new to the whole Frosty Mod Manager if I could use Nexus Mod Manager or even their new Vortex I would. I installed the latest version of Frosty and the issue occurs even when putting on a up-to-date mod. I click Launch and it'll say new installation detected will be prompted for elevated privileges. After a unhauled exception has occured one or symbolic links could not be created.

• 2 months later...

Is there really no answer to this? I've been having the exact same issue. No matter what I try, (elevating privileges to both FMM and BFII etc) it still fails and tells me to restart the tool as admin...

UPDATE: Managed to solve my issue. Leaving this here in case anyone else comes here looking for answers. In my case, it was a matter of having BFII installed in a different HD. I originally had it installed in an SSD that somehow didn't give me the option to tweak folder ownership. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game onto another HD that did allow me to configure it and FMM was able to properly access the game folder. Hope this helps.

Edited by arn13