Faltan paredes en interiores. ¿posible problema con portal/room marker?

zapa1973

Interior walls are missing. Possible problem with portal / room marker?
(sorry for the title, forget to translate it and I don't know how to change it)

Hi, I'm experiencing a problem in some game default interiors (for now I only saw it in "guardianpeak cave" (it has lakelurks), "bison steve 01" and "FreesideAtomicWrangler2")
In Google and here I found people with this problem, indoors that I have not yet visited, but in most cases the problem comes from the use of some ENB and I do not use any.
This photo is from another user, but it clearly reflects my same problem:
https://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/images/130/2856652-1415889570.jpg

I have created a mods ("MIOarq") that modify interiors and add many (+100) and modify other mods such as nvinteriors or electrocity to reduce overwriting and I have other patches to unify others.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
YUP ESP - Juego Original + Todos los DLCs.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
NevadaSkies.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
NVInteriors_Core.esm
NVInteriors_ComboEdition.esm
Chemistry Set Crafting Station.esm
MIOarq - FINAL.esm
New Vegas Redesigned 3.esm
Gomorrah Redesigned v2.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Momod.esm
MIO_ARMADURAStodas.esm
CCO - Follower Tweaks.esm
YUP ESP - Correcciones para los PNJ (Juego Original + Todos los DLCs).esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
FlashlightNV-LOS.esp
New Vegas Redesigned 3.esp
Roberts_NewVegas.esp
AsharasHairConversionNV.esp
XFO - 9a - Enemies - AI revamp.esp
XFO - 9dc - Enemies - NPC Healing - high.esp
MIO - Nueva Jeta.esp
NoFastTravel_NV.esp
MIOnoRadar1NPC.esp
limbregen.esp
MIOImprovedWorkbench-KitRepair.esp
playerdeath.esp
EncumberancePenaltyEndurTorso.esp
EncumberancePenaltyEndurLegs.esp
KillableKids.esp
MIO-malasCompaniasDeTodosLosDias.esp
MIO menosEfectoSurvival.esp
MIO_Reparacion - Armas.esp
MIOUNIONequipacionNPC.esp
MIOUNIONcomida-botellas.esp
Improved Chinese Stealth ArmourMIOPN.esp
Preorder items in locker.esp
MIOperksAjustes.esp
NVNightVision.esp
MIONevadaSkiesAjustesYnocheOscura.esp
Chemistry Set Crafting Station DLCsMIO.esp
MIOnevadaSkiesFogCerca.esp

Total active plugins: 56
Total plugins: 72

However, these cells have no modification of mine, except for things like ambient colors or fog and those things inspired by "neveda skies URLIFIED Interiors"
Eliminate those changes but the problem persisted.

I review in geck and I see that the places where walls disappear coincide with "Roommakers" (I don't know how they work), inside the game when I'm in a room marker I don't see the next one, and when I enter the other room marker, the previous one disappears.
In fnvedit I did not find any overwriting on any marker or roommarker portal, either in YUP or another.
I have some visual depth mods, but the problem is earlier and the same now I have those mods disabled.

My mods do not mark conflicts, everything is in correct order, you want one or another of sandbox, but none important, and none that affects the cells that I mention.
Could it be that my esm file is too large and this affects the game? It weighs 25mb and has thousands and thousands of aggregates and modifications, never anything that in theory affects important elements of the game (I do not use scripts) except navmesh (adding doors to interiors, improving where to cover or adding / joining incomplete navmesh, always looking for the minimum of possible changes)
To create new interiors duplicate some existing ones, but eliminate all unique elements and only leave static objects such as walls, lights and activators such as bathrooms or doors

It is my 3rd attempt to complete the game with most of these mods, and the previous two times nothing happened, even in the 2nd I used an initial version of "MIOarq" (20%? Of the final version)

Before I disable or modify mods and go crazy xD
I wanted to know if someone had a similar problem or if someone could throw me a clue.

Edited by zapa1973

The thread "Cells are only partially loading" in this same sub-forum section is discussing this very issue. Don't really have anything else to add to what is presented there.

I will point out that "weather mods" can affect interiors if they are designed to have the weather influence the lighting of interiors. I believe Nevada Skies does this. Also, NVInteriors by definition affects "interiors", though I have not seen this problem with it.

-Dubious-