Noob question: Will SKSE64 run in VR

I've tried searching the forums and internet but I'm not seeing good answers. Does SKSE64 run in Skyrim VR?

If so, are there known issues I should be aware of?

I'm asking because from what I'm seeing (may be old information, 2018) and what I've been told, I want to run Skyrim SE mods in my VR but some of those mods that require SKSE64 will not work in SKSE VR.

Thanks in advance for any direction and help, I haven't even turned on my VR yet because I'm trying to get all these mods figured out first.

• 1 year later...

It's easier to just download the SKSE VR build.

Well, not really...

"The #1 thing you should know: if you are using SKSE, any patch bethesda puts out will break your game until SKSE is updated...

Also, SKSE VR is in it's alpha release. It won't work perfectly out of the box 100% of the time. You really need to understand what it means to be using alpha software, and understand that sometimes you might not be able to play because of some random error that takes ages to diagnose and fix. It's happened, check out r/f4se to see the myriad of help posts that are made (no, there is no skse sub I've found)

SKSE VR will undoubtedly add insane amounts of content and tweaks to an already incredible game. We should be extremely thankful for this, but we are not entitled to it. If something goes wrong, remember whose choice it was to install, take a deep breath, and get ready for some debugging. Hopefully with a kind enough request you can find help here and on Nexus for all your modding needs."

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimvr/comments/8e48ix/psa_before_you_rush_to_install_skse_vr_understand/

I have already had to re-install Oculus, Steam and Skyrim because of the above issues, so I would also really like an answer to the question.

Edited by ErikPan