Black face bug after tryng to regenerate custom NPC's appearence

LetItBlowYourMind

Good evening everyone.

I've ran into the problem that is really annoying. So I've been teasing CK for a few days now in order to create myself custom female follower, using different mods for the outfit and hairstyles (apachii) and I reached success. Everything was working, until I decided I'm not satisfied with her appearence a bit (so I got my punishment for that lol). I've done some changes in CK, while my .esp file with follower was marked as "active". I changed type of lips, eye color, types of eyes and nose. I saved the changes and ran SE but everything stayed as it was before. I tried to disable/enable plugin, and then I decided to regenerate her apearence through CK so I pressed ctrl + f4. After that my sweetie started walking around with the black face instead of pale white and her eye color is still the same. Ofc I can recreate follower, but is there a faster way to solve this? And why doesn't appearence change with the .esp file editing? What am I missing?

Mods used are apachhi hair (both main file and standalone female version), apachii elegance store, the eyes of beauty (all three: player, elf, and for npc's) and cbbe. Also used LOOT to organise mods order.

Thanks in advance!

UPD: I recreated a follower with the same appearence and she still has a black face. I don't understand what the ... is going on.

UPD2: I changed the eye color and the black face is gone now. Still wondering about the reason of this bug, 'cause both eye colors are from the same mod...

Edited by LetItBlowYourMind