Street Light Scripting (based on daytime/night time)

BangARang2016

Alright guys, pretty self explanatory.

I Have made a custom street light (and added the sexy inverted daylight emittance to it :cool: )

I also added a light beam and light source object as well, but the trouble is getting the light beam FX and the light object to disable in the daytime and enable it at night time. I know this is

handled by scripting, but all my attempts either fail, or the GECK rejects them. Not fun. Does someone have a script for this laying around? 1500 caps for whoever can help me.

56Tgw8b.png

Current lighting setup. The one on the end that isn't on is the light i'm currently working with.

Here is my quest script for controlling the street lights in my Fairfax City Interiors mod:

scn RicksFairfaxLightsAndEffectsControlQuestScript
Begin GameMode
If (GameHour >= 19.5 || GameHour < 6) ; 7:30pm-6am
  If ARicksFairfaxLightsAndEffectsControlXMarker.GetDisabled == 1
   ARicksFairfaxLightsAndEffectsControlXMarker.Enable
  Endif
Else
  If ARicksFairfaxLightsAndEffectsControlXMarker.GetDisabled == 0
   ARicksFairfaxLightsAndEffectsControlXMarker.Disable
  EndIf
EndIf
End

It just enables or disables an XMarker, that is the enable parent for all of the light items (FXBeams and Light Sources). Pretty basic.

Alright guys, pretty self explanatory.

I Have made a custom street light (and added the sexy inverted daylight emittance to it :cool: )

I also added a light beam and light source object as well, but the trouble is getting the light beam FX and the light object to disable in the daytime and enable it at night time. I know this is

handled by scripting, but all my attempts either fail, or the GECK rejects them. Not fun. Does someone have a script for this laying around? 1500 caps for whoever can help me.

56Tgw8b.png

Current lighting setup. The one on the end that isn't on is the light i'm currently working with.

you use a working set and duplicate it ,they all will fucntion as one set.