Porting Assassin Suit Shoulder pads from T6M mod to male version Armor

PizzaKats

Well I can't upload any of the pictures. But I theorize that it may be due to the fact that I haven't gotten its own texture file. As I don't know how to do that. Please help me in any way possible!!!!

You can't generally upload images directly to the forum (at least not that I have found). You will need to post your image on some external "hosting site" (there are several free ones such as "bild.me" and "FileDropper"). They usually provide you with a link "suitable for forums".

* See "How to markup images (etc) in forum posts and comments" article. You will need to use the "image" link.

-Dubious-

• 4 months later...

In respnes to AusAllerWelt I believe I deleted my nif file of the said attempt at bringing the shoulder pads to the male version. But what I did step by step is, compare the texture files of the unmodified assassin suit to the T6M mod. Realize that they are the exact same, then realize that the shoulder pads are simply the knee pads of the assassin suit but reshaped. So I simply opened two seperate nifskope windows one for the unmodified, and one for the T6M. I clicked and selected the shoulder pads and copied and pasted it. Then saved it. Opened the GECK made a copy/replacer of the vanilla assassin suit uploaded it and yada yada. Then loaded up the game and used console commands to give me the armor, and saw the blood and dismemberment marks or whatever you call it.

Can you upload the mesh somewhere? I'd take a look at it.

In response to AusAllerWelt I believe I deleted my nif file of the said attempt at bringing the shoulder pads to the male version. But what I did step by step is, compare the texture files of the unmodified assassin suit to the T6M mod. Realize that they are the exact same, then realize that the shoulder pads are simply the knee pads of the assassin suit but reshaped. So I simply opened two seperate nifskope windows one for the unmodified, and one for the T6M. I clicked and selected the shoulder pads and copied and pasted it. Then saved it. Opened the GECK made a copy/replacer of the vanilla assassin suit uploaded it and yada yada. Then loaded up the game and used console commands to give me the armor, and saw the blood and dismemberment marks or whatever you call it.

Edit: Sorry for posting the same thing. I don't exactly have this whole replying to specific people on furoms thing figured out. And Turns Out I haven't deleted the nif file of the outfit.